At Dog Gone Happy we have regular weekly enrollment that makes the daycare a stable, predictable and enjoyable environment. Once a pup is enrolled and adapted to their regular schedule we can offer a somewhat flexible schedule but we cannot accommodate drop ins or temporary enrollment. Experience shows us that disruptions to the daily routine can create anxiety amoungst our canine clients and our regulars are our first priority.
- Dog must be 5 months of age or older
- Dogs older than 6 months must be spayed or neutered
- Dogs must be well socialized and friendly with other dogs and people
- Dogs must be in good health, physically sound, and adequately vaccinated against diseases
- Dogs must be clean and on a regular flea and tick prevention program
Single Visit: $30
5-visit card : $140 ($28/visit)
10-visit card: $270 ($27/visit)
20-visit card $500 ($25/visit)
1. Fill out the Application form and click send. This sends essential information about your dog to Dog Gone Happy.
2. Ask your vet to fax your dog’s current record of shots to us at (503) 287-2979. DGH dogs must be vaccinated against Bordatella (kennel cough) every six months.
3. When we receive the application and the vaccination records, we will email you to set up a screening appointment.